domingo, 28 de junho de 2015

[6th] Countries and Nationalities


Hello students!
How are you doing?

 Countries and Nationalities
        

Observe o diálogo abaixo. Tente compreender ao máximo do que se trata:

A Different Class

Zoe: Sammy, look at our friends. We are all from different countries.
Sammy: Where are you from, Zoe?
Zoe: I’m from London in England, so I’m English. What about you?
Sammy: I’m not English. I’m from New Delhi, in India.
I’m Indian. Where is Fiona from, Zoe?
Zoe: She is from Cape Town, in South Africa. She is South African.
Sammy: Zoe, do you know where is Tommy from?
Zoe: He is from Toronto, in Canada. He is Canadian.
Sammy: Oh! And don’t forget there’s also Fabio. He is a new student from Lisbon, Portugal. He is Portuguese.

Zoe: Our class is so cool.

Source: http://pt.slideshare.net/TPRPS/countries-and-nationalities-apresentacao


Conseguiu entender?
hare in the comments.




0 comentários:

Postar um comentário